Il testo è completamente rilasciato sotto Open Gaming License, questo significa che chiunque, senza richiedere l’espresso permesso all’Italian Translation Alliance, può:
- Effettuare il fork di questo repository per uso personale
- Usare il testo per confezionare un layout personalizzato e metterlo persino in commercio
- Usare il testo come base per i vostri giochi
- Pubblicare materiale di gioco, espansioni, ambientazioni, regole, razze aggiuntive e così via, usando parti del testo e dichiarandoli compatibili con La Scatola Bianca. Questi prodotti possono essere distribuiti sia gratuitamente che a pagamento.
a condizione che:
- sia mantenuto e riportato integralmente la Licenza OGL qui sotto, comprensiva della COPYRIGHT NOTICE, anche nei prodotti derivati. Il testo della OGL deve essere riportato in versione originale, non tradotto o alterato ed è proprietà della Wizard of the Coast;
- se il prodotto dichiara la compatibilità con La Scatola Bianca deve essere dichiarato: Questo prodotto è una pubblicazione indipendente di [nome autore/editore] e non è affiliato con l’Italian Translation Alliance.
Ad esclusione del testo del regolamento, soggetto a OGL, i file sorgenti del sito del Web SRD contenuti nel branch gh-pages sono sotto licenza MIT.
Designation of Product Identity:
Cover by David Demaret released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
The paragraph “Cos’è un gioco di ruolo?” in the introduction is taken and adapted from the Wikipedia entry Role-playing Game, released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
Dice illustration at page 6 © Robert X. Cadena, used with permission. All rights reserved.
Character sheet © Mark Tasaka.
All other art is public domain.
Designation of Open Game Content: All the text and the tables not designated as Product Identity are open game content.
OPEN GAME LICENSE Version 1.0a The following text is the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc (“Wizards”). All Rights Reserved.
- Definitions: (a)”Contributors” means the copyright and/or trademark owners who have contributed Open Game Content; (b)”Derivative Material” means copyrighted material including derivative works and translations (including into other computer languages), potation, modification, correction, addition, extension, upgrade, improvement, compilation, abridgment or other form in which an existing work may be recast, transformed or adapted; (c) “Distribute” means to reproduce, license, rent, lease, sell, broadcast, publicly display, transmit or otherwise distribute; (d)”Open Game Content” means the game mechanic and includes the methods, procedures, processes and routines to the extent such content does not embody the Product Identity and is an enhancement over the prior art and any additional content clearly identified as Open Game Content by the Contributor, and means any work covered by this License, including translations and derivative works under copyright law, but specifically excludes Product Identity. (e) “Product Identity” means product and product line names, logos and identifying marks including trade dress; artifacts; creatures characters; stories, storylines, plots, thematic elements, dialogue, incidents, language, artwork, symbols, designs, depictions, likenesses, formats, poses, concepts, themes and graphic, photographic and other visual or audio representations; names and descriptions of characters, spells, enchantments, personalities, teams, personas, likenesses and special abilities; places, locations, environments, creatures, equipment, magical or supernatural abilities or effects, logos, symbols, or graphic designs; and any other trademark or registered trademark clearly identified as Product identity by the owner of the Product Identity, and which specifically excludes the Open Game Content; (f) “Trademark” means the logos, names, mark, sign, motto, designs that are used by a Contributor to identify itself or its products or the associated products contributed to the Open Game License by the Contributor (g) “Use”, “Used” or “Using” means to use, Distribute, copy, edit, format, modify, translate and otherwise create Derivative Material of Open Game Content. (h) “You” or “Your” means the licensee in terms of this agreement.
- The License: This License applies to any Open Game Content that contains a notice indicating that the Open Game Content may only be Used under and in terms of this License. You must affix such a notice to any Open Game Content that you Use. No terms may be added to or subtracted from this License except as described by the License itself. No other terms or conditions may be applied to any Open Game Content distributed using this License.
- Offer and Acceptance: By Using the Open Game Content You indicate Your acceptance of the terms of this License.
- Grant and Consideration: In consideration for agreeing to use this License, the Contributors grant You a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license with the exact terms of this License to Use, the Open Game Content.
- Representation of Authority to Contribute: If You are contributing original material as Open Game Content, You represent that Your Contributions are Your original creation and/or You have sufficient rights to grant the rights conveyed by this License.
- Notice of License Copyright: You must update the COPYRIGHT NOTICE portion of this License to include the exact text of the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any Open Game Content You are copying, modifying or distributing, and You must add the title, the copyright date, and the copyright holder’s name to the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any original Open Game Content you Distribute.
- Use of Product Identity: You agree not to Use any Product Identity, including as an indication as to compatibility, except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of each element of that Product Identity. You agree not to indicate compatibility or co-adaptability with any Trademark or Registered Trademark in conjunction with a work containing Open Game Content except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of such Trademark or Registered Trademark. The use of any Product Identity in Open Game Content does not constitute a challenge to the ownership of that Product Identity. The owner of any Product Identity used in Open Game Content shall retain all rights, title and interest in and to that Product Identity.
- Identification: If you distribute Open Game Content You must clearly indicate which portions of the work that you are distributing are Open Game Content.
- Updating the License: Wizards or its designated Agents may publish updated versions of this License. You may use any authorized version of this License to copy, modify and distribute any Open Game Content originally distributed under any version of this License.
- Copy of this License: You MUST include a copy of this License with every copy of the Open Game Content You Distribute.
- Use of Contributor Credits: You may not market or advertise the Open Game Content using the name of any Contributor unless You have written permission from the Contributor to do so.
- Inability to Comply: If it is impossible for You to comply with any of the terms of this License with respect to some or all of the Open Game Content due to statute, judicial order, or governmental regulation then You may not Use any Open Game Material so affected.
- Termination: This License will terminate automatically if You fail to comply with all terms herein and fail to cure such breach within 30 days of becoming aware of the breach. All sublicenses shall survive the termination of this License.
- Reformation: If any provision of this License is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
Open Game License v 1.0 Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
System Reference Document Copyright 2000-2003, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, Rich Baker, Andy Collins, David Noonan, Rich Redman, Bruce R. Cordell, John D. Rateliff, Thomas Reid, James Wyatt, based on original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
Swords & Wizardry Core Rules, Copyright 2008, Matthew J. Finch
Swords & Wizardry WhiteBox Rules by Marv Breig, copyright 2008-2011 Matthew J. Finch
Delving Deeper Reference Rules Compendium v4, copyright 2014, Simon J. Bull
The Hero’s Journey Fantasy Roleplaying, copyright 2016 Barrel Rider Games: Author James M. Spahn Bloody Basic: Sinew & Steel Edition, copyright 2015. John M. Stater
SnW Whitebox Essential Adventuring Rules v1, Copyright 2014 Douglas Maxwell.
White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game, Copyright 2016, Charles Mason
White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Reference Sheets © 2018, Douglas Maxwell
La scatola bianca: Gioco fantasy medievale d’avventura © 2021, Roberto Bisceglie & Alessio Persichetti
END OF LICENSE